Junior Associate, Entrepreneur Selection & Growth
Endeavor Bulgaria, a part of a global non-profit organization, which supports more than 1,800 high-impact entrepreneurs globally, is looking for a Junior Associate for Entrepreneur Selection & Growth.
Job Description : Support Entrepreneur Selection & Growth team in selecting and servicing potential Bulgaria-based High-Impact Entrepreneurs. Support the Manager, Entrepreneur Selection & Growth throughout the Endeavor Dare to Scale Growth Program.
• Develop expertise in strategic industry verticals and proactively screen high-potential entrepreneurs running companies with $500 K – $50 M in annual sales
• Leverage Endeavor’s network of business leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, and media to “nominate” potential candidates
• Assess companies’ growth potential, challenges, and the entrepreneurial mindset of the founders
• Draft company overviews to be used at Endeavor’s Local and International Selection Panels.
• Prepare and coach entrepreneurs for Local Selection Panels and International Selection Panels.
Assist Endeavor Bulgaria’s Entrepreneur Services Process:
• Manage relationships with a portfolio of Endeavor Entrepreneurs
• Cooperate with Endeavor Global’s NYC headquarters and other Endeavor affiliate offices to provide selected entrepreneurs with additional support and resources
Support entrepreneurs as part of Endeavor’s Dare to Scale Growth Program:
• Provide weekly check-ins, KPI tracking and ad-hoc support to participants
• Schedule and attend mentor-entrepreneur meetings and workshops
• Support the Manager in any activities related to the successful completion of the Growth Program
Skills & qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree, with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (consulting, business development, corporate development, startups, VC’s)
• Strong business acumen: ability to identify and evaluate the potential of entrepreneurs and companies regardless of industry; financial statements understanding
• Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
• Entrepreneurial personality and capacity to achieve significant results with limited resources
• Highly motivated, focused, creative, flexible, organized, and able to balance multiple priorities
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Bulgarian
• Knowledge of the economic and business climate in Bulgaria
• Strong computer software proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Endeavor Bulgaria offers a competitive base salary, performance bonus and benefits package commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position and enjoy working with a dynamic team, please send us your CV and a cover letter in English.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.