Procure to Pay Vendor Invoice Processing Specialist with French-SOF01772
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
This position is responsible for ensures timely and accurate payments to suppliers. It also provides optimal customer service while focusing on processing efficiencies and supporting a team environment.
The position will collaborate closely with FSS PRTP Functional management, Subject Matter Expert, Operational Excellence, FSS PRTP team, PRTP BPO partners, and Cargill Business Units and Functions. The position requires hands-on knowledge of the end to end Procure to Pay process.
- Process Vendor Invoices: Accurately match invoices to purchase orders within SAP. Enter Non-Purchase Order vendor invoices into SAP. Check invoice requirements and VAT recording.
- Manage Exception Folders: Research and/or process invoices in imaging exception folders, including awaiting approval and relevant incident logging system, in a timely manner per the SLA (service level agreement) requirements.
- Research, Training: Research statements, past due notices, disconnect notices and other miscellaneous mail, imaged and hard copies. Follow-up with Supplier Relations team when research is completed. Train new hires and back-up team members.
- Special Projects: Complete special duties, reports, assignments, tasks or projects.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Business/Accounting graduate, or relevant vocational qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in Procure to Pay and related Finance experience.
- Fluent in English, written and oral.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Flexible regarding working patterns and the ability to travel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Experience of working within a shared services organization.
- Experience of business migration and creation of effective desktop procedures & Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience within a multi-cultural, high volume and high value team environment.
- Fluent in an additional Western European language.
- Working knowledge of ERP (SAP) PRTP modules.
- Working knowledge of a document management/workflow system.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint.Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill