We are looking to expand our Sofia team with an SEO Analyst to join the company SEO management unit, operating in online marketplaces like Etsy. You will be processing product content, performing SEO and developing SEO strategies for design brands. You will learn the ins and outs of online sales and shop management directly from the brand management team.
You’ll become part of a collaborative team environment of smart and talented people with international background in digital marketing, sales and fashion management. You will be encouraged to experiment and turn ideas into practical solutions as you grow your knowledge and skills and gain valuable industry experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Feels at home online
- Has experience with SEO and is looking to grow in the e-commerce field
- Has excellent English written skills
- Has strong analytical skills and is obsessive about details
- Is result-oriented and passionate about optimal performance
- Experience with web analytics and digital marketing is a plus
What you are going to do:
- Input, process and validate product information
- Perform SEO – research keywords, choose product tags and titles
- Work closely with Brand Managers and develop SEO strategy for certain brands
- Give creative ideas on how to reach monthly targets
- Manage advertising on Etsy based on SEO strategies
- Support the brand management team with daily tasks
- Generate comprehensive monthly reports for clients
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow your skills and talents
- Flexible working hours
- Deep dive in the world of independent designer and fashion brands
- Cool office in Sofia city centre
- Opportunity for Multisport card
- Competitive remuneration
To run for this position, please send us your resume and tell us why we should pick you.
Expecting candidates by May 17th.