We are looking to expand our Sofia team with an E-commerce Intern to join the company shop management unit, operating in online marketplaces like Etsy. You will be processing product content, performing basic SEO, and supporting the team with daily tasks. You will learn the ins and outs of online sales and shop management directly from the brand management team.
You’ll become part of a collaborative team environment of smart and talented people with international background in digital marketing, sales and fashion management. You will be encouraged to experiment and turn ideas into practical solutions as you grow your knowledge and skills and gain valuable industry experience. Get to know us a bit more at our Team page.
We are looking for someone who:
- Feels at home online
- In a recent graduate looking to grow in the e-commerce field
- Has excellent English written skills
- Has strong analytical skills and is obsessive about details
- Is result-oriented and passionate about optimal performance
- Experience with digital marketing is a plus
What you are going to do:
- Input, process and validate product information
- Perform basic SEO – research keywords, choose product tags and titles
- Write brand and product descriptions and other copy
- Process incoming orders information and shipping
- Support the brand management team with daily tasks
What we offer:
- Fast-paced two-month internship with option for a long-term offer
- Opportunity to grow your skills and talents in several career paths
- Part-time or full-time with flexible working hours
- Deep dive in the world of independent designer and fashion brands
- Cool office in Sofia city centre
To run for this position, please send us your resume and tell us why we should pick you. Expecting candidates by May 17th.