We are looking to expand our Sofia team with an E-commerce Assistant to join the company shop management unit, operating in online marketplaces like Etsy. You will be providing customer service, processing product content, and supporting the team with daily tasks. You will learn the ins and outs of online sales and shop management directly from the brand management team.
You’ll become part of a collaborative team environment of smart and talented people with international background in digital marketing, sales and fashion management. You will be encouraged to experiment and turn ideas into practical solutions as you grow your knowledge and skills and gain valuable industry experience. Get to know us a bit more at our Team page.
We are looking for someone who:
- Feels at home online
- Enjoys communication with people and resolving cases
- In a recent graduate looking to grow in the e-commerce field
- Has excellent English written skills
- Has strong analytical skills and is result oriented
- Is result-oriented and passionate about optimal performance
- Experience with customer service and digital marketing is a plus
What you are going to do:
- Communicate with end-customers across USA and Europe via online messaging systems
- Communicate via phone and email with designers and fashion companies
- Process incoming orders information and take care of packaging and shipping
- Input, process and validate product information
- Support the brand management team with daily tasks
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow your skills and talents
- Flexible working hours
- Deep dive in the world of independent designer and fashion brands
- Cool office in Sofia city centre
- Opportunity for Multisport card
- Competitive remuneration
To run for this position, please send us your resume and tell us why we should pick you. Expecting candidates by May 17th.