For the SKF Global Graduate Programme we are looking for talented Graduates with demonstrated entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set who have the potential of becoming SKF future leaders.
For the project:
– 18 months duration
– 3 rotations with at least one abroad
– Introduction month
– 3 gatherings with team of international graduates
– Broad experience from various SKF business areas
– Opportunity to gain practical experience and insight into the SKF business world and to
develop useful tools for building future career.
– Master Degree within engineering
– 0 – 2 years of working experience
– English working proficiency
– Advanced computer skills
-Sharp mind with drive to take initiatives and make a difference
– Excellent communication skills within various cultural contexts
– Strong networking and change management skills
– Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
– International- and cross culture experiences
-18 month learning experience in international environment
– Permanent employment with SKF Bearings Bulgaria EAD
– Extensive Project Management and Leadership trainings and experience
– The opportunity to explore production processes and to be involved in managing real
projects in a global environment
– Mentoring from an experienced senior leader in SKF
– The opportunity to build a global SKF network
– An international team of fantastic SKF Graduates and alumni
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in
the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier
of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and
lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring,
asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
If interested, please, send your CV in English.