Account Manager with French and English
In 8 years, our client has evolved from a small French start-up to Europe’s leading email service provider. With a HQ in Paris and teams in tech hubs all around the globe (London, Barcelona, Toronto, New York, Berlin, Ho Chi Minh City, etc), they serve over 100,000 clients and are growing at a staggering pace.
If you want to manage a portfolio of business clients for the French and English speaking markets and you are passionate about technology, apply now!
- Be the primary point of contact for customers from onboarding, to monthly calls and product feedback.
- Understand customers’ business goals and build relationships with our contacts.
- Identify opportunities where our services can make a meaningful difference in the client’s success.
- Deliver regular reports and insights to customers as well as promote new products.
- Work with different departments in the company to ensure smooth hand-offs and clear communication.
- Excellent knowledge of both French and English (oral and written).
- Previous experience in B2B client services/account management/project management will be an advantage.
- A tech-savvy – eager to learn fast about new technology.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize time effectively.
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration.
- Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Trainings and personal development plan.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits.
- Excellent business environment and a friendly atmosphere.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation and professional development.
- Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Fixed-working hours (10:00-19:00).
- Permanent employment; full-time.