Our team at DRONAMICS is developing the world’s first unmanned cargo airplane that can transport 350 kg over 2,500 km. We believe it will transform aviation and will have a tremendously positive impact on the lives of millions of people in emerging markets and beyond.
We have achieved significant industry recognition for our work and are supported by some of the top experts in the fields of aerospace engineering and logistics worldwide, but now we’re looking for even more help:
We’re looking for a Market Researcher – an individual who can lead and support our work in researching markets and customers. We’re dealing with countries in Asia, Africa and the Americas, and stakeholders as varied as airlines, regulators, logistics companies and e-commerce leaders. We need fast-growing people because we are working in fast-growing markets.
We are looking for someone who:
● Works quickly and with excellent attention to detail;
● Has very strong analytical and critical thinking;
● Is able to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task;
● Has outstanding communication and presentation skills, creativity and problem-solving
● Is very self-driven, extremely curious and does not need to be micromanaged;
● Has an insatiable desire for knowledge.
In this role you will:
● Collect data on customers, competitors, market segments and consolidate information
into actionable items;
● Create data sheets, memos, reports or presentations, depending on the context and
● Dive into country-specific data and identify trends and upcoming market shifts;
● Assist in planning and coordinating the delivery of our services in new markets.
What we offer:
● LOTS of opportunities for personal and professional growth on a global level;
● TONS of work, ZERO office politics. No bureaucracy, coffee runs and dull tasks, we are
here to impact the lives of millions of people in emerging markets and beyond;
● Full-time labor contract and motivating remuneration;
● Market-leading benefits, including travel programme and personal learning budget to
help you grow both personally and professionally.