Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Estonian, Hebrew, Romanian or Czech Speaking Customer Support Agents
Sitel is one of the biggest BPO company in the world.
We started operation in Bulgaria from 2006.
In the moment we have 11 projects support 32 languages with more than 800 employees in Sofia and 2 other offices in Varna and Dobrich
- Communicate via telephone and email with existing customers in order to solve their technical issues
- Give information and handle the inquiries on basics in a case closing manner
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to the next level of support if necessary
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
- Carry out customer request referrals and transfer in timely and correct manner by predefined rules
- Inform the management of any scope changes, or new support needs arisen
We Are Looking For Employees Meeting the Following Requirements
- Strong level knowledge of both written and oral Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Estonian, Hebrew, Romanian or Czech
- Have European union working permit or is a student in Bulgaria
- Very good command of English
- Experience on a similar or the same position is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Good MS Office skills
SITEL Bulgaria Offers You
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance, gift vouchers, social team activities, sports cards discounts
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Relocation package
- 8 hours working day on shifts; open for part-time options.
If you are interested, we will be glad to receive your application.