Business Consultant: Business / Data Analysis
We are a small, innovative and dynamic consultancy that emphasizes staff development and provides an outstanding client service, aimed at a strategic direction and ongoing solution development.
The Project Management Office acts as an enabler for positive change within technology teams and across the business. The role requires a credible, forward-thinking individual who recognizes the opportunity that an IT transformation can bring to an organization. As a Business/Data Analyst, you will engage different stakeholders and will support the delivery of IT transformation projects by:
- Analysing client’s existing operations to identify pain points, inefficiencies, and any unmet business needs; understanding business objectives and motivation, often going beyond what is being stated;
- Working with business partners to define needs and requirements, explore new opportunities, conduct feasibility studies, gather insights and recommend process improvements;
- Developing visual models, functional requirements documents and use case documents and presenting them in front of key stakeholders;
- Monitoring and maintaining all KPIs across the entire business;
- Eliciting and documenting business and technical requirements (functional and non-functional) from multiple channels; writing use cases, user stories or requirements specification documentation (depending on project type);
- Visualising requirements in form of use case diagrams, story maps, flowcharts, or logical-level UML diagrams;
- Supporting or leading client workshops in support of business change;
- Configuring tools and platforms for client projects (e.g. SharePoint, Clarizen), providing support and training to end users;
- Preparing “as-is” and “to-be” process documentation and performing detailed gap analysis, in addition to various other documentation (status reports, process maps, impact assessments, training materials, etc.)
- Educational background in business administration, management, computer science or information systems is desirable;
- International experience or education, and the ability to travel and work in the EU are musts;
- Comfortable that international travel can be required for up to 65% of the year;
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills at all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization;
- Ability to work under general direction and interact with and influence project team members;
- Ability to perform a broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments, and to apply a methodical approach to problem definition and resolution;
- Ability to understand and use appropriate methods, tools and applications;
- Demonstration of an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to work closely with different business functions and understand their priorities;
- Experience in using BA tools (such as Lucid chart, Visio, Power BI, QlikView) is a must;
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus; and
- Good knowledge with practical experiences in applying project management methodologies (E.g. Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2, PMI) is considered a plus.
- A competitive basic salary + significant performance related bonus
- medical + travel insurance;
- public transportation card;
- flexible working time and work from home policy;
- A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Business transformation and IT consultancy (BA and ITIL); and Project Management certifications (CAPM and/or PRINCE2);
- 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days);
- An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward-thinking and fun shared office space at Puzl CowOrKing Space; and
- The opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest IT and Business Change projects in Europe.
We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals. Interested in joining our team?