Multinational Accounts Coordinator with Spanish and English language
At the beginning of 2014 AIG opened a center of excellence in Sofia which main focus is on supporting the operations of Europe business units of the company, as well as optimizing and improving existing processes. We offer you a great opportunity to advance your professional career in the global insurance company.
The role involves analysis and investigation during handling the accounts. The main process includes verification of requests form, booking assumed reinsurance premiums and validating policies. The person on the position will communicate, both verbally and in writing with different stakeholders.
• Servicing as coordination point between AIG and Network Partners in terms of policy validation
• Tracking policy documents and premium payments from Network Partner based on set guidelines
• Analysis and investigation during handling the accounts if there any issues
• Review, evaluate, verify and process work for multinational business.
• Internal communication with Producing Office, Multinational Risk Practitioner or Underwriter to collect information for the instructions to be sent to Network Partner
• Organizes and maintains electronic databases
• Excellent knowledge in Spanish and very good English
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate and a proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Previous experience in BPO/Shared Services or insurance sphere will be considered as strong advantage but not mandatory
•Opportunity to advance your career within an international organization – global market leader in insurance
•Excellent social package
•Ability to work from home two or more days per month
•Friendly and professional work environment
•Fun and relax zones – table tennis, PS4, foosbal
•Regular team events
•New office near Joliot Curie metro station
If you are interested in this opportunity we would like to receive your application.