Comptel is looking for experienced Senior Test Engineers to join the company which is placed in the Top 3 IT employers for 2015 and 2016 in Bulgaria and takes care of more than 20% of the mobile world’s usage data.
– Test planning and writing of test documentation;
– Implementation and execution of manual test cases;
– Building and maintaining CI environments;
– Planning and implementing automated testing with Robot, Jenkins and Selenium;
– Work in cooperation with software engineers in bug-fixing.
– Experience with automated systems for testing, preferably Jenkins and/or Robot, Selenium;
– Knowledge and experience in building and maintenance of CI environments;
– Knowledge of some of the following languages: C/C++, Perl, Java, UNIX scripting;
– Knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS, SQL and NoSQL databases;
– Team player willing to work in a multinational team;
– Good English language skills, both written and verbal.
Work permit in the EU is a must
The position may require up to 20% traveling abroad.
We are offering:
We are offering a truly international working environment where creative thinking and innovation are valued and encouraged. You can fulfil your professional learning aspirations and work with the leading edge technologies.
The opened position is in our Sofia office. If you are interested and think that you are the one we are looking for, please send us your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Life is about digital moments. Comptel perfects these moments by transforming the way you serve, meet and respond to the needs of “Generation Cloud” customers.
Comptel has enabled the delivery of digital services to more than 1 billion people and businesses. Every day, we take care of more than 20% of the world’s mobile usage data. For years, almost 300 digital service and communications providers in 90 countries have trusted us to manage complexity and reduce friction in their most critical processes, to perfect their business and the digital moments of their customers.